Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Power Auras: Omen of Doom/Owlkin Frenzy

I wanted to put out an update to the original Power Auras set that I was using. I now have a very light purple aura under my character to show when I have Omen of Doom (for attempting to time DoTs etc) and I put an indicator above the Nature's Grace aura to show when Owlkin Frenzy was active.

Owlkin Frenzy


Omen of Doom



Hope this is still proving useful for people. I keep seeing screenshots using Power Auras, and that makes me happy! Keep on keepin on!

2 comments:

Romoe said...

Nice, even though it looked more pretty before, it was kinda annoying on som fights :D
Tried powerauras after your first post about it and i love it =)
Currently have a huge "STARFALL!!!"
just above my char when the cd is over, gonna be helpful next patch.

But do you know if it's possible to only enable it during boss fights? the starfall cd tracker is kinda annoying on trash. Also suffer from tunnel vision so i dont wanna decrease the size :P

Maestro said...

I believe he is working on an option for boss level only fights. I find I want the same thing for my Faerie Fire aura.

It's funny you should mention that you liked it better before hand. I am quite fond of the Owlkin Frenzy aura but can't STAND the Omen of Doom aura. The problem is that I run a HuD so I needed a curve down there to arc around the text that I display and my cast bars. I'm looking to change the graphics here soon, as it is taking up a large chunk of space now.

I'm in the habit of using starfall whenever it comes up anyway (with the exception of inside a Lunar Eclipse), so I don't have an aura for it. I can see how that would get annoying though!