Thursday, March 11, 2010

A New Home!

So, after a brief stint with ⟨Severed Ties⟩, I have decided to part ways due to conflicting views on raid leading. I have now joined another guild called ⟨Aumentare Di Phoenix⟩ or (roughly) Rising of the Phoenix!

This guild in not a casual guild. They are not a hardcore guild. They are (and I love this term) a compression guild. We raid two times a week. That's right, two! And they are successful to boot! The guild is formed around a core of very talented players that, like me, find themselves with less time to commit to raiding than they used to have. I'm thrilled to have found a guild that puts a heavy emphasis on being a keen edge, cutting through content efficiently and effectively. I see a great deal of potential in this guild and am honored to be able to play a role in there success!

Last night, I ran my first 10 man ICC with the guild. In one night, we cleared all the way to Sindragosa, including a first Valithria kill! The raid environment was jovial and relatively stress free. The success was great. I can truly say that I am pleased as pie to have landed at AdP for my home!

On a separate (but highly related) note, last night was one of my best Festergut parses. I would love to link the world of logs link but . . . .nobody was logging it!! Oh the misery I feel! I did manage to capture a screenshot of my DPS on Fester (I was really pleased with it)

7 comments:

Druid Dude said...

Grats on the new home! I too have been doing the 10 man thing, and after having led a 25 man guild through all of BC and up through Ulduar, have found it to be quite a bit more enjoyable.

Nice DPS on Festergut there too!

Kara said...

Grats on the new guild. My guild is similar and I love it :)

Anonymous said...

your dps makes me die a little inside...

Maestro said...

Thanks all! I really am loving this new home so I hope they love me just as much!

Maestro said...

Sorry to the comment I just erased, but English only please. It's the only way that I can monitor the content of my blog.

DrNate said...

You also forgot to mention how absolutely fabulous your tree druid is >.>

Maestro said...

Oh yeah. There's this tree druid. He overrides my Thorns and ninja buffs all the time. No, seriously. Great healer all around, not unlike the rest of the healers. . . except Otar (sp?). His chain heal is brokeded.