Goodbye
First, let me mourn the loss of Kalon as a blogger, author of the ThinkTank. Kalon did a great job of finding interesting aspects of the feral side of life and digging in deep to crack the mechanics of the bear druid. His work helped me gear on more than one occasion and I will sorely miss him and his analysis. However, he did leave us with some great resources to try and fill his shoes.Hello!
With every closed door, we find another just opening. As many of you might have been aware, there was a calling for a Balance/Resto druid over at WoW.com. They selected a voice in the community that is both well known and well received. Congratulations to Murmurs on his new position and we look forward to reading his posts!Closer to Home
It is with much sadness that I now post that I am no longer a member of The Horde. I have recently transfered servers and factions in order to accept a part-time raiding spot on Dragonblight-US with the guildI must say, Dalaran has gotten significantly more irritating as Alliance. I now am constantly ported out of my auto-pilot to portals, trips to the inn, and generally feel upside down in the city. Hell, I thought the south bank was like El Dorado, a place of mystery beyond the veil of time and space. And the north bank now feels as foreign as a car in England.
2 comments:
I will just say,.. Traitor!!!
While I never got to hang enough with you on ER, I had a blast pugging the pathetic Uld 25, and having another phenomanal boomkin on my server. You will forever remain a friend and a source of advice. Thk u relevart.
Thanks Aabrahm! I would have liked to stay on that server, but I couldn't find any guilds that wanted someone with a severely limited raiding schedule.
Thanks for reading and I gotta say, I'm not gonna miss pugging fail Uld25 =]
Post a Comment