Relevart the Kingslayer!
After numerous phase three attempts and a sub 1% wipe, we finally managed to down the Lich King last night a mere 1 minute before our raid was scheduled to end. Talk about procrastination folks! I'd like to thank and recognize all of the members that helped with this fight. But I'm lazy so I'll link the WoL report. Also needing mention because of the time they put in are Glib (Sin) and Acigo, who both put in some time to help us learn this fight and share in this victory as much as any of us there! Way to go Aumentare di Phoenix!
4 comments:
First of all - congratulations!
I wish my guild had killed th LK too. We still struggle with the Valkyrs and Defile in P2. Could you provide some hints how to deal with that (positioning and stuff)?
This would be greatly appreciated.
Again, Gz!
GZ!
Welcome in the club of kingslayers and have fun with the hardmode versions ;)
Thank you, thank you!!
I'm salivating at the prospect.
Now my 25 man just needs to get their fecal matter collected in a singular pile on BQL so we have a full day of progression on Sindragosa and then LK.
Sorry, no embedded links that can't be verified. Thanks for the support though!
Post a Comment