Today is a sad day as Karthis, of my original home server, Garona, will be hanging up his claws. It seems the game has lost it's pull for him. I will miss perusing his blog for some great feral information.
Good luck, Karthis, and as always, may Nature guide your Path!
/salute
In other news, Graylo has pumped out a very nice excel spreadsheet for modeling purposes. I'm gonna link his post, and not the spreadsheet so that you can understand what it is and what its purpose is.
Moonkin Stats and Graylo's New Model
There will be a series of blogs coming shortly that deal with the theoretical damage of both eclipse cycles, some interesting thoughts (hopefully) on DoT uptime, and other such rotation based musings. See you soon!
DOUBLE EDIT: I updated the spreadsheet, took out all of the separate gear lists, cleaned up the interface a little bit, double-checked some of my pointers and feel a lot better about it as a whole.
Download it here!
If you're interested in helping make the spreadsheet better, leave me a message with gear you think I'm missing. I'm no good at crawlers or automation so I'm doing most of this by hand and I'm sure I've missed bits and pieces.
Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks. =) It was a fun ride while it lasted, and I'm glad you found the site useful.
Take care!
Post a Comment